Pioneer Environmental Group, LLC provides environmental consulting, investigation, and remediation management services for the future of its client’s properties and business interests. Pioneer serves New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina with their professional services that will meet or exceed all expectations for communication, solutions and results.
Our Services Include:
- Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRP)
- Subsurface Evaluation
- Phase I and Phase II Site Assessments
- Property transactions Due Diligence
- Expert 3rd Party Review
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Preliminary Assessments
- Forensic Testing and Analyses
- Historical Leak / Spill Evaluations for Litigation.
- Pioneer is approved for the NJDEP Underground Heating Oil Tank Assessment Certification to conduct Subsurface Evaluation and Closure services obtain a No Further Action (NFA)
- Expert Report Preparation and Expert Witness Testimony
- ISRA Property Transaction
Pioneer is owned by Steven K. Jones, CPG, PAPG. As approved by NJDEP to provide environmental management oversight for investigations and site remediation. By following the New Jersey’s Technical Requirements for Site Remediation and outlined in the Site Remediation Reform Act, Pioneer can provide the Response Action Outcome (RAO) needed by clients. Experienced at soil and groundwater investigations since 1983 and environmental investigations since 1988 the firm will get you the information and solutions that you deserve.